Thank you for visiting our website. DUPP is committed to the protection and the confidentiality of your personal data. We have been carrying out our work with the utmost precision and accuracy for more than 20 years. The new GDPR regulations therefore hardly change our way of working. Still, we would like to inform you about the way we handle your personal data.
Subsequently, we will inform you about the processing of personal data in relation to the services we offer via www.DUPP.nl and www.IFR-A.com. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identified or identifiable natural person (Art. 4(1) GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). This includes information such as your name, your email address, your postal address or your telephone number.
1 Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The controller (hereinafter referred to as “DUPP” or “we”) as provided for in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other national data protection laws of the member states and other data protection regulations is:
Generaal Foulkesweg 66
6703 BW Wageningen
2 Contact information for questions about data and privacy protection
You can reach our secretariat via email info@DUPP.nl or by phone +31(0)317-468686.
3. Objectives and legal grounds of the processing and duration of storage
The following is to inform you about the different objectives for which we process personal data, on which legal basis such processing shall be carried out on each occasion and how long we store the data.
If and to the extent that we ask the permission of the data subject for the processing procedures, Art. 6, paragraph 1, under a, of the EU general data protection regulation (GDPR) acts as the legal ground for the processing of personal data. The personal data of the data subject will be stored for as long as the relevant objective is valid.
3.1 Data processing during general use of our websites and our services
3.1.1 General access to our platforms
Each time our websites are requested, we automatically register data and information from the requesting device, and we store the data and information in the log files of our server. Eligible for registration are the used browser types and versions, the operating system used by the visiting system, the internet page from which a visiting system enters our website (so-called referrer), the sub-web pages that are controlled on our internet page via a visiting system, the date and the time of a visit to the internet page, an internet protocol address (IP address), the internet service provider of the visiting system and other comparable data and information, which are used to defend against danger resulting from attacks on our information technology systems. During the connection, the IP address is required to transfer the contents of our platform to your device. The legal basis for the processing and storage of the IP address is a legitimate interest in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, under f GDPR. The legitimate interest for the transfer of the IP address is that it is necessary to display the contents of the website; without transmission of the IP address, it is not possible to display the contents of the platform. The legitimate interests for the temporary storage are our security interests.
3.1.2 Cookies and similar technologies
3.2 Data processing when applying for a job vacancy
When applying for a vacancy on our website or by email, we will store your details in our database. These include only the personal data you mentioned in your CV. In this paragraph, we inform you about the purposes, the relevant legal ground as well as the duration of storage of the data processing.
3.2.1 Job offers
The purpose of the data processing through a job application is to send you emails about job vacancies, matching your predefined profile, or emails recommended to you based on your application behaviour with us. The storage shall take place until you request us to remove the stored data.
The job applications you carried out through our websites or via email will be stored in our database. The storage shall take place until you request us to remove the stored data.
All personal data transmitted to us originates from your specific uploads or the contents of the input fields you completed. We will analyse any uploaded documents on structure and content, to optimise the services, we provide to you. The storage shall take place until you request us to remove the stored data.
Further details can be found in our terms and conditions.
3.3 Data processing regarding entrepreneurs or employees of companies
Our services for providers of job vacancies are aimed to offer entrepreneurs and companies the widest possible selection of suitable candidates. In doing so, we process personal data of entrepreneurs or employees of companies. The companies or entrepreneurs concerned may have a contractual or pre-contractual relationship with us, but in individual cases, we may also process information from companies and their employees, when such a (pre-)contractual relationship does not exist. In this paragraph, we inform you about the purposes, the relevant legal ground and the duration of storing the processed data of entrepreneurs or employees of companies and the data categories, insofar as we do not collect personal data from the data subject. The data will be only deleted at the time you request us to do so.
3.3.1 Data processing for the purposes of contract management and preparation
We process personal data for the purposes of contract management to provide our customers with the contractually agreed services and for the benefit of the preparation of the contract in question. If the customer is a natural person, then the legal ground is that the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract, or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures, based on Art. 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, under b GDPR. If we process personal data of employees of the customer, then the legal ground is a legitimate interest based on Art. 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, under f GDPR. The legitimate interest is the performance of our business activities and those of the customer. A contrary interest of the relevant person does not exist, because our processing, from the point of view of our customer, is necessary in the framework of the existing working relationship with the data subject or for a legitimate interest. To this end, we store personal data, until you request us to remove it.
We also keep accounting records to meet our statutory data retention obligation under Article 6 of the law of 17 July 1975 on the accounting of companies and Article 9 of the royal decree of 12 September 1983, for a period of seven years. The deadline commences on 1 January, following the finalisation of the accounts. The legal ground is Article 6, par. 1, under c GDPR. The legal ground is Article 6, par. 1, under c GDPR.
3.3.2 Customer advice
We process the personal data obtained in connection with a contract or a request from the customer, interested person or of its employees, as contract partners, even after the end of the contract or if no agreement is reached, for the purpose of customer advice and in order to be able to recommend adequate services based on earlier contracts or requests in the event of a renewed request by the customer or an interested person. The legal ground is a legitimate interest based on Art. 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, under f GDPR. The legitimate interest is the performance of our business activities. To this end, we store personal data for as long as we assume that the in the future, the customer concerned may enter into an additional or a first agreement with us and this shall remain valid until the customer concerned informs us that he/she, under no circumstances, will ever enter into an agreement with us.
3.3.3 Data processing for general advertising purposes
We never process personal data from our customers or from others for advertising purposes.
4. Rights of the data subject
If your personal data is processed, you have the following rights in relation to the controller:
4.1 Right to information
You can ask us for a confirmation whether any personal data relating to you is being processed by us.
In the event we indeed process your personal data, you can request the following information from us:
(1) the purposes for which personal data is processed;
(2) the categories of personal data being processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data referring to you has been disclosed or is to be disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of storage of the personal data referring to you or, if specific information about this is not available, criteria for establishing the duration of storage;
(5) the existence of the right of correction or deletion of personal data referring to you, of a right of limitation of processing by the controller or of a right of objection against this processing;
(6) the existence of a right to object to a supervisory authority;
(7) any available information about the origin of the data, if the personal data is not collected from the person concerned;
You are entitled to demand information whether the personal data referring to you is transmitted to a third country or an international organisation. In this context, you may ask to be informed about the appropriate safeguards in accordance with art. 46 GDPR regarding the transmission.
4.2 This right to information may be restricted, if it makes the realisation of the statistical objectives impossible or seriously interferes with it, making this restriction necessary to fulfil the static objectives.
You have the right to correction and/or completion vis-à-vis the controller, if and to the extent that the processed personal data relating to you, are inaccurate or incomplete. The controller shall be obliged to carry out the correction immediately.
Your right to correction may be limited insofar as it is expected to make the realisation of the statistical objectives impossible or seriously interferes with it, making this restriction necessary to fulfil the static objectives.
4.3 Right to limitation of processing
You may request the limitation of the processing of the personal data referring to you under the following conditions:
(1) if you dispute the accuracy of the personal data referring to you for a period, which offers us the possibility to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
(2) if the processing is unlawful and you reject the removal of the personal data and, instead, demand the restriction of the use of the personal data;
(3) if we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need the data to assert, exercise or defend any legal claims; or
(4) if you raised an objection to the processing based on art. 21, paragraph 1 GDPR and it has not yet been established whether our justified reasons prevail over yours.
If the processing of the personal data referring to you has been restricted, then the data, apart from your storage, may only be processed with your permission either for to assert, exercise or defend any legal claims, or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or of a member state.
If the processing was restricted based on the above-mentioned conditions, then we will inform you prior to the restriction being lifted.
Your right to restriction of the processing may be limited insofar as it is expected to make the realisation of the statistical objectives impossible or seriously interferes with it, making this restriction necessary to fulfil the static objectives.
4.4 Right to removal
4.4.1 Obligation to removal
You may demand from us that the personal data referring to you will be removed immediately, and we are obliged to remove the data immediately, if and to the extent that one of the following reasons applies:
(1) The personal data referring to you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or were processed in any other way.
(2) You revoke your consent, on which the processing based on art. 6, paragraph 1, under a or art. 9, paragraph 2, under a GDPR was based, and there is no other legal ground for the processing.
(3) You raise an objection to the processing, based on art. 21, paragraph 1 GDPR, and there is no priority for legitimate reasons for the processing or you raise an objection to the processing, based on art. 21, paragraph 2 GDPR.
(4) The personal data referring to you were being processed unlawfully.
(5) The removal of the personal data referring to you is necessary in the fulfilment of a legal obligation under the law of the Union or the law of the member states, to which we are subject.
(6) The personal data concerning you were collected in relation to the services offered by the information society based on art. 8, paragraph 1 GDPR.
4.4.2 information to third parties
If we have made the personal data referring to you public and are obliged, based on art. 17, paragraph 1 GDPR to remove these, we will take adequate measures, also of a technical nature, with regard to the available technology and the implementation costs, to inform the data controller that you, as the person concerned, have demanded the removal of all links to the personal data, or copies or replicas of the personal data.
The right to removal does not exist, if and to the extent that the data processing is necessary
(1) for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
(2) for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, which requires the processing under the law of the Union or of the member states, to which the controller is subject, or for the protection of a task, which serves the public interest, or which takes place in the exercise of public power, which was entrusted to the controller;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health based on art. 9, paragraph 2, under h and i, as well as art. 9, paragraph 3 GDPR;
(4) for archival purposes, scientific or historical research purposes serving the public interest or for statistical purposes based on art. 89, paragraph 1 GDPR, to the extent that the right referred to in paragraph (a) is expected to make the realisation of the purposes of this processing impossible or will seriously interferes with it; or
(5) to assert, exercise or defend against any legal claims.
4.5 Right to data portability
You are entitled to receive the personal data referring to you, which you have made available to us, in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you are entitled to transfer the data to another controller without interference by us, if and to the extent that
(1) the processing is based on a consent on the basis of art. 6, paragraph 1, under a GDPR or art. 9, paragraph 2, under a GDPR or on an agreement on the basis of art. 6, paragraph 1, under b GDPR; and
(2) the processing takes place using automated processes.
In exercising this right, you are also entitled to ensure that the personal data referring to you are directly sent from one controller to another, if and insofar as this is technically possible. Civil liberties and rights of other persons should not be harmed by doing so.
The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data, which is necessary for the defence of a task, which serves the public interest or in the exercise of public power, which was entrusted to the controller.
4.6 Right to revocation and objection
You are always entitled, for reasons which result from your particular situation, to raise an objection to the processing of personal data referring to you, which takes place based on art. 6, paragraph 1 under e or f GDPR.
In that case, we will no longer process the personal data referring to you, unless we have compelling protection worthy reasons for the processing, which take precedence over your interests, rights and freedoms, or in case the processing is intended to assert, exercise or defend against any legal claims.
If the personal data referring to you are being used for direct advertising, then you are always entitled to raise an objection to the processing of personal data referring to you for the purpose of such advertising.
Your right to objection may be restricted in so far as it is expected to make the realisation of the statistical objectives impossible or seriously interferes with it, making this restriction necessary to fulfil the static objectives.
4.7 Right to revoke the declaration of consent under privacy law
You are always entitled to revoke your declaration of consent. The revocation of the consent shall be without prejudice to the legitimacy of the processing, based on the consent, has been carried out until the revocation.
4.8 Right to object to a supervisory authority
Subject to any other administrative or judicial remedies, you have the right to object to a supervisory authority, in the member state of your domicile, your workplace or the location of the suspected infringement, if you believe that the processing of personal data referring to you conflicts with the GDPR.
The supervisory authority, to which the complaint was lodged, shall inform the complainant of the status of the complaint and the results of the complaint, including the possibility of judicial remedies in accordance with art 78 GDPR.
5 Amendment of the privacy statement; amendment of purpose
We reserve the right to amend this privacy statement in compliance with the relevant provisions of the data protection legislation. You can find the most recent version here or on another, easy-to-find place on our web page. If we intend to process your data for other purposes, meaning other than those for which the data were collected, we will inform you about this in advance, in compliance with the legal regulations.