Olenex Edible Oils Rotterdam
Ensuring the best products and the highest service level
- Responsible for providing technological support to sales colleagues and customers, being an integral part of product development projects
- Managing and ensuring up to date product specifications and quality documents, including product entry in LIMS
- Advising prospects and clients about the application possibilities of edible oils
- Coordinating of customer questionnaires and acting as first line of customer support for e.g. supply and/or quality disruptions
- Identifying and analysing new trends, markets and customers, pro-actively initiating opportunities and executing of action plans
- Working closely together with colleagues from the R&D, Sales, Quality, Logistics and Operations departments
- Reporting to the Head of Technical Account Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical science, like Food Technology, Chemistry or Laboratory
- Some relevant work experience within the food industry
- Has knowledge of applications of edible oils and fats or is able to learn this quickly
- Team player with an eye for detail, analytical
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferable German too
- Personal characteristics: independent, organizer, solution-oriented, pro-active, enthusiastic and flexible.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Dirk-Jan van Veldhuizen, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-53137885 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to email@example.com.
Consultant: Dirk-Jan van Veldhuizen, telephone: +31(0)317-468686 or +31(0)6-53137885.