With a sense of data and an eye for detail
- Create and maintain processing ingredient and product specifications in the data management system (SAP Product Lifecycle Management / PLM) for various product groups within Europe
- Ensuring that the input of information into the data system is processed correctly and in a timely manner
- Make sure the specification is complete, correct and compliant to European Food Law and Unilever’s guidelines
- Collaborating with colleagues in the department and communicate about project status and issues
- Reporting to the Group Leader.
- BSc/MSc degree in Food Technology or equivalent
- Experience with the SAP PLM system or willingness to learn through training
- Starting knowledge in or affinity with European Food Law, regulations and labelling within the food industry
- Good computer literacy, favorable knowledge about management of databases
- Comfortable in an international environment and proficiency English, both verbally and in writing
- Personal skills: accurate, solution oriented mindset, works systematically and structured.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Annemarie van den Bos, telephone: (+31(0)317-468686 / +31(0)6-53310126 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unilever selected DUPP for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.