Business Development Manager who builds relationships and generates sales
- Responsible for the business development and sales performance in specific market segments and geographical regions
- Making and implementing commercial plans in line with the NIZO growth strategy and business plan
- Realising agreed sales targets and financial results in terms of order intake and sales margin
- Building successful relationships with key stakeholders, both with existing customers and new key prospects
- Grasping business opportunities and initiating projects with value for customers, with full utilisation of NIZO’s innovation expertise and services
- Working together with other functional disciplines (like project managers, expertise leaders and scientists) to deliver agreed research contracts and projects at customers
- Continuously monitoring market insights on new developments, competition and specific customer needs
- Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer and active member of the Commercial Team.
- Academic level in Food Technology, Chemistry, Life Sciences or related studies
- Proven track record in consultative sales and business development in international B2B food and/or health markets
- Capable of initiating and managing complex processes and projects at various accounts with cross functional teams on both sides
- Relevant and actual network in the international food and/or health industries and capable of translating this into business results
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and comfortable working in an international business environment with regular travelling
- Personal skills: client focus, pro-active, conceptual thinking, entrepreneurial mindset, results driven, passion for food and food ingredients, creative in problem solving, pragmatic attitude and team player.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Jakob Jan Verbraak, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-51820349 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NIZO selected DUPP – Food Executive Search for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.