Driving the category Chocolate & Confectionery Fats
- Responsible for the development, performance and profitability of one of AAK’s ‘invest in continued growth’ industries
- Managing and developing the right product portfolio enabling the chocolate and confectionery (CCF) strategy execution in close collaboration with the global CCF industry, using market insights and working closely with Customer Innovation and Technical Product Management
- Ensuring validated value propositions and providing profitability expectations across the product portfolio
- Guiding go-to-market activities in collaboration with Sales and Customer Innovation
- Translating business strategy into product strategy
- Reviewing market insights and steering the front end loading activities including the assessment of protective barriers e.g. IP
- Monitoring, guiding and setting expectations regarding product margins securing profitability targets are met
- Ensuring new products are ready to be launched in alignment with Marketing
- Being the product champion which together with Customer Innovation educates the sales team and distributors on the value propositions
- Reporting to the Product Management Lead Europe.
- BSc/MSc degree in Food Technology, Marketing, Business Administration, Economics or similar
- Relevant senior experience as B-to-B Marketeer, Product Manager, Business Developer, Innovation Manager or Industry/Business Analyst or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge of and a strong track record from the chocolate and confectionery industry or directly related industries
- Insights into the industry on an international level – product lines, key players and markets is considered as a strong advantage
- Knowledge of business models to develop and implement portfolio strategies, objectives and tactics
- Able to use tools, techniques and processes for exploring and developing potential areas of business growth
- Good understanding about trends, market and customer requirements and able to translate these into plans and actions
- Comfortable working and travelling in an international matrix organization with the option of hybrid
- Fluency in English and preferably one other European language
- Excellent communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills
- Personal skills: leadership, proactive, analytical, well organized, convincing and team player.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Jakob Jan Verbraak, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-51820349 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AAK selected DUPP – Food Executive Search for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.