Innovation Consultant for selling value propositions in food innovation
- Responsible for business development and sales of contract research in the food industry
- Realising agreed order intakes of contract research and sales margin
- Making and implementing commercial plans in line with the NIZO growth strategy and business- and customer plans
- Monitoring the progress of projects to secure customer satisfaction
- Building strategic relationships with current and new customers
- Propagating the NIZO propositions, identify valuabe leads and offer appropriate project proposals to customers
- Continuously monitoring market developments and specific customer needs; linking NIZO expertise to the (international) food sector
- Working together with NIZO experts, Project Managers and Marketing
- Reporting to the CEO/CCO and active member of the Commercial Team.
- BSc or MSc degree in Food Technology or related studies
- Senior experience in consultative sales and/or business development; experience with contract research is an advantage
- Capable of identifying R&D needs at customers and translating such needs into commercially sound project proposals
- Actual network in the international food business and passionated to accelerate key innovation issues
- Able of initiating and managing relationships at R&D management level of large companies and CEO level of start-ups and SME companies
- Good communication and leadership skills, comfortable working in an international business environment with regular travelling
- Personal skills: commercial savviness, pro-active, well-developed sense for valuable opportunities and conceptual thinking, perseverance, pragmatic attitude and team player.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Jakob Jan Verbraak, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-51820349 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NIZO selected DUPP – Food Executive Search for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.