LSI Netherlands BV
Solution oriented communicator with an eye for details
- Responsible for protecting the Jack Link’s’ brand integrity by providing clear guidance/interpretation on existing food related legislations and preparing the organisation for upcoming changes
- Ensuring the conformity of ingredients, recipes, claims, labels and packaging to European food regulations and legislation
- Building complete dossiers and providing recommendations to the organisation on all levels about decisions which must be taken and the related risks and solutions involved, including proposals about new business opportunities and support on strategic innovation
- Creating products’ final specifications in specification management system while assuring that they remain up-to-date and are accessible
- Providing support on several topics, like complaints management and IFS audits at the Ansbach plant
- Working closely together with colleagues from all functional areas: R&D, Marketing, Quality, Operations, and Supply Chain
- Reporting to the General Manager.
- Master’s degree in Food Science/Technology, Human Nutrition or a similar field
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience in a corporate setting within food manufacturing
- Up-to-date knowledge of European food legislation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English: knowledge of other European languages would be an advantage
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to reason and influence at all levels.
- Personal skills: Analytical, precise, pragmatic, enthusiastic, result oriented and commercial aware.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Dirk-Jan van Veldhuizen, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-53137885 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to email@example.com.
Jack Link's selected DUPP for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.