The Protein Brewery
With a creative, entrepreneurial and adventurous mindset
- Co-responsible for determining and implementing effective regulatory approval strategies and providing information to customers with respect to the regulatory status and food safety aspects
- Obtain and sustain regulatory approval for the introduction of TPB’s novel foods in multiple countries
- Working on regulatory dossiers, including analyses and studies required for regulatory approvals
- Collaborate closely with external Regulatory Affairs advisors and communicate with different Food Safety Authorities worldwide (e.g. EFSA, FDA, SFA, FSA)
- Monitor national and international developments in legislation and regulation
- Create awareness within the organization when needed regarding the regulatory aspects of TPB ingredients
- Work closely with the QA Manager, R&D, Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing colleagues, and report to the Regulatory Affairs & Nutrition Director.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Food Technology, Human Nutrition, Health Sciences, Food law, or equivalent educational background
- Relevant experience in the field of Regulatory Affairs, Food Compliance and/or Food Law
- Proficient in knowledge of relevant international food laws and regulations, as well as experience in establishing technical dossiers
- Thrives on working collaboratively across the organization, engaging all stakeholders in resolving complex issues
- Enjoys learning, embraces self-development, and likes bringing structure and standards
- Clear and assertive communication skills in English, knowledge of Dutch and other languages is a plus
- Personal attributes: capable of working independently, brings creativity to the table when solving issues, has a helicopter view and knows how to prioritize.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Harmen van Essen, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-47835354 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Protein Brewery selected DUPP for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.