Teambuilder that drives regional success and profitability through product leadership
- Responsible for steering the regional product portfolio, creating, updating and executing category plans for the European region, including the supervision of the Associate Product Manager
- Develop a deep understanding of the regional pet food market and customer needs to create strong value propositions
- Initiate and oversee regional product management and marketing initiatives, including product life cycle management, product launches, pricing strategy, competitive intelligence, and marketing communications
- Train, equip and support the regional sales team to implement strategic initiatives
- Perform “voice of the customer” activities to better understand their needs and their interest in future innovations
- Collaborate with the Global Marketing Team based in the US, as well as local teams in R&D, Sales and Supply Chain to ensure market needs are met
- Report to the Manager Sales and Marketing Europe.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- Relevant work experience in a Business-to-Business (B2B) role, with a preference for a background in B2B marketing, sales, brand management or project management
- Experience in product marketing, strategy and product launch campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage large-scale projects amidst changing priorities
- Strong relationship management skills and ability to collaborate across functions and regions
- Comfortable working and travelling (10%) in an international and dynamic environment
- Fluency in English; proficiency in Dutch and other European languages is an advantage
- Personal characteristics: excellent communication skills, flexible, resourceful, analytical, positive-minded, and strongly customer-oriented.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Harmen van Essen, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-47835354 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to email@example.com.
AFB International selected DUPP for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.