Royal Zeelandia Group
Exciting B2B marketing role to grow the global business
- Responsible for growing the long-term value and performance of the product category Release Agents
- Developing and aligning the strategy and annual plans for the product category, in close cooperation with the Global Category Manager, local Sales & Marketing teams and other functional disciplines
- Gathering and discussing market – and customer insights together with the global market insights team, for making and adjusting category and product plans
- Steering the product portfolio by validating products positioning, identifying growth opportunities for new business and launching innovative propositions and solutions together with Sales and R&D
- Supporting and validating the marketing communication for the product category through advertising and packaging
- Visiting customers (together with Sales), exhibitions and seminars for a good understanding of market demands and for the introduction of new products
- Partnering with Supply Chain and Procurement, to optimise product mix management, global allocation and customer prioritisation
- Reporting to the Global Category Manager Release Agents.
- Bachelor or Master degree, for example in a technological or commercial direction
- Relevant experience in international B2B marketing / product management, preferably in the food and/or food ingredients business
- Strong project management skills by leading and participating in cross-functional teams and by building bridges between global and local teams
- Good understanding about actual market and customer requirements in the food business and able to translate this into plans and actions
- Familiar with the dynamics and various stakeholders in a international matrix organisation with global teams and multiple country units
- Comfortable working in an international business environment with different markets and cultures and willingness to travel in Europe
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and preferably a good command of some other European languages as well
- Personal skills: self-starter, energetic, analytical, customer and market driven, well organised, convincing, flexibility and perseverance.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Annemarie van den Bos, telephone: (+31(0)317-468686 / +31(0)6-53310126 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Royal Zeelandia Group selected DUPP for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.