Royal Zeelandia Group
With innovation power for the product category release agents
- Responsible for delivering NPD projects for the product category Release Agents
- Contributing to the strategic plan for the product category and translating this into annual and three year R&D programs with targets and KPI’s
- Leading, organising and executing all product development activities in line with the R&D program, budget and priorities
- Acting as product category expert by providing technical support and information to internal and external customers
- Realising projects by being accountable for the R&D part of the development of new and modified products, bakery processes, applications and knowledge services
- Co-creating and supporting global product technology developments together with R&D teams for local markets
- Building and maintaining external networks with knowledge providers, suppliers and industry associations
- Working closely together with Marketing and R&D colleagues at global and local level and also with other functional disciplines related to the product category
- Reporting to the Global Category Development Manager.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Food Technology or a similar educational background
- Relevant experience in R&D / New Product Development in the international food and/or food ingredients industry
- Extensive knowledge about raw materials, ingredients and their interaction in the application and processing of food products
- Strong project management skills by leading and participating in cross-functional teams and by building bridges between global and local teams
- Familiar with the dynamics and various stakeholders in an international matrix organisation with global teams and multiple country units
- Comfortable working in an international business environment with different markets and cultures and willingness to travel in Europe
- Good communication and presentation skills in English and preferably a good command of Dutch and some other European languages as well
- Personal skills: self-starter, analytical, creative, innovation driven, well organised, convincing, flexibility and perseverance.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Annemarie van den Bos, telephone: (+31(0)317-468686 / +31(0)6-53310126 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Royal Zeelandia Group selected DUPP for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.