Rau Consultants GmbH Munchen
In collaboration with IFR-A, we are looking for a Product Developer FMCG – Premium Segment for RAU Food Recruitment. Since the company’s establishment in 1855, the name H. von Gimborn has stood for quality and for highest standards. Their pet products are sold in over 40 countries and are market leaders in important segments of the German specialist trade. Gimborn produces and sells products in the premium segment with its brands Biokat’s, GimCat and GimDog. Snacks and treats and cat litter are manufactured in state-of-the-art production facilities in Emmerich am Rhein, Lower Rhine, and Kelheim, respectively. The snack pastes are the centrepiece and number one in this category in Germany.
With a sustainable and animal friendly vision
- You will produce prototypes, develop new products, optimize existing products, including production trials, hereby taking into account animal nutrition, commercial and technical aspects
- You will follow relevant legislation up to series production, including documentation
- You will oversee the implementation of product development projects in the technical phase at suppliers of finished products, support purchasing in selecting suppliers and determine specific details
- You will optimize the in-house process technology and rate and evaluate analysis results.
- Ideally, you have completed training as a food engineer/technologist/food scientist (or comparable training) with in-depth knowledge of process engineering
- You have several years of specialist experience in the field of product development in the consumer goods industry. Preferably in the pet industry or alternatively in the food industry
- You have a very good sense of the relationships between animals and humans and their needs
- Good conceptual and analytical skills, solution-oriented and structured way of thinking and working, fluent written and spoken German and English. Ideally SAP knowledge completes your profile.