Thai Union Europe
Delivering innovative packaging projects for seafood
- Responsible for initiating, coordinating and implementing various packaging projects for innovation, sustainability, productivity and secure supply and quality compliance
- Being proactive in a new packaging team with a Packaging Director, another Packaging Engineer and a Packaging Data Officer, all based in Wageningen
- Managing various packaging projects with the focus on technical innovations for own brands and/or custom-made private label solutions
- Working in close cooperation with suppliers and bringing trends and ideas outside-inside
- Coordinating packaging projects from A-Z; from brainstorming till the validation and implementation in the European Thai Union factories
- Leading the validations of packaging in close cooperation with a.o. operations and assuring that the packaging specifications are complete and correct
- Managing the equipment and procedures in the new packaging laboratory
- Reporting to the Packaging Director.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Packaging Technology/Engineering or an equivalent
- Some years of technical packaging experience in the FMCG business, preferably in the food industry, with own brands and private labels
- Actual knowledge about multi-material packaging development and innovation, preferably in metal, flexibles and aluminium
- Passion for innovation and sustainability related to packaging issues
- Strong project management skills, participating in cross functional international teams involving Marketing, Operations, Procurement and Quality
- Fit with a ‘start-up environment within a multinational’; comfortable working in an international organisation with various cultures, able to travel approximately 20 % of time
- Good verbal and written communication skills, with fluency in English
- Personal skills: analytical, well structured, creative, autonomous, goal and results oriented, perseverance, consumer driven and can-do mentality.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Annemarie van den Bos, telephone: (+31(0)317-468686 / +31(0)6-53310126 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thai Union Europe selected DUPP for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.