LT Foods Europe
Bring structure to exploit growth potential
- Responsible for a sustainable production output by setting and implementing standards for safety, quality, delivery performance and financial KPI’s
- Contributing to the production strategy, business planning and projects for the Operations department
- Managing the Production Supervisors and +/- 40 production employees, the Maintenance team and an Engineer
- Realising, reviewing and communicating the targeted Operations KPI’s
- Building a team culture that is committed to high performance and holding each other accountable for the expected results
- Continuously improving technology and manufacturing processes by implementing Lean, Six Sigma or other process improvement methodologies
- Reporting to the Site Director.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical or technological discipline
- At least 10 years of work experience as operations manager of a production site, preferably in FMCG
- Proven track record in managing people, achieving financial targets and executing projects
- Thrives in an intercultural business environment by showing respect and understanding towards other backgrounds
- Knowledge of best in class manufacturing processes and the product development cycle
- Personal skills: high performance drive, stategic view, outstanding leadership, direct communication, decisive and result driven.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Michiel Dekkers, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-86805669 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LT Foods Europe selected DUPP for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.