Royal Zeelandia Group
A professional who likes to conceptualize and communicate valuable insights
- Responsible for creating and distributing insights to support growth for the Royal Zeelandia Group on product and market segment level by gathering insights, setting methodologies for research and consolidating insights gathered by other teams
- Identifying, collecting and analyzing market and competitor’s developments, customer needs (through desk and field research) aimed at strengthening Zeelandia’s position with new products and services and new market opportunities to feed the innovation funnel
- Extracting and manipulating large datasets (structured and unstructured) for analysis
- Investigating which market research activities can be carried out in-house or advising on third parties to be engaged (market research agencies)
- Visiting operating companies (max 10% of your time) to interview and gather insights
- Discussing research and results with relevant parties in the group (e.g. category teams) and close cooperation with both global and local Marketing, Sales and R&D teams
- Part of the global Marketing and R&D team, and reporting to the Commercial Development Manager.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing or another commercial educational background
- Relevant market insights experience, preferably in the food and beverage industry
- Experience in the application of advanced research design, appropriate methodologies, and demonstrable results applying research results to business issues
- Able to articulate actionable insights from multiple sources beyond primary research (e.g. internal and external data sources and market reports)
- Comfortable working in an international business environment with different markets and cultures, and sharing knowledge with group members using a variety of visualization tools
- Willingness to travel in Europe; Zeelandia offers the possibility for hybrid working in the office in Zierikzee or any other Zeelandia office in Europe
- Fluent in English and experienced in guiding, developing and editing compelling messaging to specific audiences
- Personal skills: self-starter, analytical, multitasker, customer and market driven, convincing, well organised, flexibility and perseverance.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Harmen van Essen, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-47835354 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Royal Zeelandia Group selected DUPP for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.