Dawn Foods Amstelveen
Leadership role to ensure product compliance for Europe & AMEAP region
- Responsible for compliance of Dawn Foods products with all relevant food legislation in the European and AMEAP markets; this involves raw materials, recipes, labels and other forms of communication
- Managing and coaching the teams for both Regulatory Affairs (9 employees) and Product Labelling (6 employees) across the various international locations
- Embedding the regulatory function as integral part of product management, product development, procurement, production and quality assurance processes; risk assessment of new legislation on manufactured and marketed products
- Contributing to certification audits in close cooperation with Quality Assurance with respect to product specifications and compliance
- Ensuring that all product labels are compliant with relevant food legislation in the various countries.
- Positioning Dawn Foods as a leading opinion creator on legislation and compliance within the European bakery and food industry; active role in external industry associations
- Acting as company legal advisor for food legislation issues in Europe & AMEAP
- Reporting to the Operations Director Ingredients & Regulatory Affairs.
- Bachelor/Master degree, for example in Food Technology, Chemistry or an equivalent
- Relevant experience with international regulatory affairs, product specifications and compliance in the B2B and/or B2C food business
- Actual and in-depth knowledge about international food law, ingredients and formulations, product quality and auditing standards
- Proven leadership capabilities and excited to manage, facilitate and connect international teams spread over various locations
- Good understanding about the total food business chain, from raw materials to final consumer products; able to build close relationships with other functional disciplines like Marketing, R&D, QA, Purchasing and Operations
- Familiar with working and travelling in an international business setting; home base in The Netherlands or close to one of the European locations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all internal and external levels
- Personal skills: strategic vision, pro-active, problem solving, well organised, collaborative, independent, takes decisions, results driven and pragmatic.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Hans Hilbrands, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-51025152 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dawn Foods selected DUPP – Food Executive Search for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.