With proven management skills and well-developed business acumen
- Responsible for the compliance, registration and timely notification of products that are marketed at Ausnutria in the EU, China and the rest of the world
- Developing Ausnutria’s regulatory affairs strategy, policy and guidelines together with the regulatory affairs team
- Managing, coaching and further developing the regulatory affairs team, consisting of two RA Specialists and two RA Officers
- Advising internal stakeholders as well as customers on legislation and regulatory requirements, proactively supporting the organisation in implementing new policies and processes
- Responsible for product control, including checks of nutritional composition, ingredients, additives, labels and marketing material; in addition responsible for the collection and documentation of information for registration purposes
- Keeping a close eye on national and international developments in legislation and regulation; designing scenarios for possible future developments and implications
- Building and maintaining strategic relationships with business partners and government officials
- Representing Ausnutria at regulatory agencies, performing lobby tasks and ensuring communication towards internal and external stakeholders
- Working closely together with several disciplines within Ausnutria and reporting to the CEO.
- MSc/PhD degree in Food Technology, Human Nutrition, Health Sciences or an equivalent educational background
- Relevant experience in a leading role in regulatory affairs in nutrition or related industries
- Excellent knowledge of European and worldwide food laws and regulations
- Proven and successful track record of managing and developing (a team of) professionals in a challenging business environment
- Team player with a results driven mindset, whilst remaining accurate
- Excellent influencing and communication skills, fluently in English and (preferably) Dutch
- Personal skills: proactive, setting priorities, solution focussed, effective time management, creative thinker, hands-on mentality and humour.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Jakob Jan Verbraak, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-51820349 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to email@example.com.
Ausnutria selected DUPP – Food Executive Search for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.