NutriLeads B.V. Wageningen
Who ensures high quality and food safety of new health ingredients
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining a quality management system to be certified according to IFS standards for the production and supply of high quality and food safe health ingredients
- Making sure that supply chain and production related business processes, procedures, workflows, monitoring and reporting are in place
- Arranging the auditing process (internal and external) and certification; facilitating customer audits at suppliers
- Managing and handling customer requirements, questionnaires, documentation, quality manuals, agreements and complaint handling
- Supporting the implementation, optimisation and validation of new and existing production processes
- Ensuring that all supply chain and operations activities meet legal and regulatory requirements
- Contributing to regulatory dossiers related to food such as GRAS (US) and Novel Foods (EU) in close cooperation with the Manager Scientific Communication & Regulatory Affairs
- Working and interacting across functional disciplines and with external experts
- Reporting directly to VP Supply Chain & Operations with dotted line to CEO.
- Bachelor or Master degree, for example in Food Technology or an equivalent
- At least 10 years of relevant experience with all QA/QC issues at the interface between Production, Supply Chain and Sales in the agri/food industry
- Preferably familiar with B2B supply to food and pharma customers
- Profound knowledge about setting up, extending and professionalising quality management systems, implementing procedures and communicating these with customers and suppliers
- Broad knowledge and capable of switching easily from keeping overview to entering into details; from supervision to hands on troubleshooting
- Acting as natural liaison by connecting people from different disciplines and backgrounds to get the job done effectively
- Fits with the culture and dynamics of an entrepreneurial and innovative company, with a dedicated team and many challenges
- Personal skills: well organised, results driven, creative in problem solving, accurate, decision taker, can-do mentality and action oriented.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Hans Hilbrands, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-51025152 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to email@example.com
NutriLeads selected DUPP – Food Executive Search for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.