With a strong drive for innovation and continuous improvement
- Responsible for leading the introduction of new ingredients and for leading and supporting relevant continuous improvement projects
- Managing, coaching and developing a team of 5 R&D professionals
- Defining, executing and adapting the annual plan in line with the strategy focussing on human capital, budget, task – & project portfolio and compliant and efficient procedures
- Building, maintaining and safeguarding a correct and up-to-date database of existing and new ingredients
- Collecting and analysing relevant data in order to keep all infant formula products and ingredients up to date and compliant with the approved specifications
- Externally scouting for and discovering of new ingredients with potential benefits
- Prioritising and coordinating support from the team to various internal clients and stakeholders to meet customers’ demands
- Working closely together with colleagues of Technology/Processing, Nutrition, QA, Regulatory Affairs and Procurement
- Active member of the R&D Management Team and reporting to the Head of R&D.
- Preferably at least a MSc degree in Food Technology, Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry or an equivalent educational background
- Relevant management experience or capable of leading and coaching a team
- Actual knowledge of and senior expertise in ingredient functionality preferably within infant/toddler nutrition or similar nutritional products
- Experience in data analytics/statistics is an advantage
- Results driven team player with a structured approach and sound project management skills
- Comfortable in managing stakeholders and building internal and external working relationships
- Strong communication and influencing skills; fluently in English and (preferably) Dutch
- Personal skills: proactive, setting priorities, ownership, analytical, business acumen, outgoing, accurate with a hands on mentality.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Jakob Jan Verbraak, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-51820349 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ausnutria selected DUPP – Food Executive Search for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.