Eager to grow the business and grasp the opportunities in the market
- Responsible for the complete sales process of the AFB product portfolio with existing Key Accounts and smaller customers in the EU
- Building on a strong base of Key Accounts, enhancing the network and stimulate business growth by nurturing new opportunities
- Collecting market information, understanding market demands, creating and landing business opportunities at new and existing customers in the European market
- Visiting and meeting customers to maintain existing business and provide them with information and advice on new and existing products
- Negotiating contracts with customers and follow-up on customer feedback
- Developing a funnel of new business opportunities in cooperation with R&D, Technical Service, Customer Service, and other stakeholders
- Reporting to the Manager Sales and Marketing Europe.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant fields like Business Administration, Animal Nutrition, or Food Technology
- Proven success in strategic account management
- Relevant work experience in a commercial Business to Business role, preferably in specialty ingredients in the food industry, petfood industry, biotechnology or chemical business
- Has the ability to manage strategic relationships and develop new business opportunities through a passion for quality and a service-oriented approach
- Comfortable working and travelling (30%) in an international and dynamic environment
- Fluency in English and preferably another European language (e.g. German or Slavic languages), Dutch proficiency is a must
- Personal characteristics: excellent communication skills, self-starting, ambitious, persistent and a pragmatic approach.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Harmen van Essen, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-47835354 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to email@example.com.
AFB International selected DUPP for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.