ECOM Agroindustrial Corp. Ltd
Technologist who understands the role of Quality in Supply Chain
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the Quality Management Systems in the Supply Chain of edible nuts
- Implementing, developing and executing quality systems (BRC & Broker), specifications, KPI’s and other related systems
- Analysing (new) production processes and workflows, and if necessary, make sure they comply with food safety policies
- Ensuring that all supply chain and process related activities meet the legal and regulatory requirements
- Translating customer requirements into internal specifications
- Being the first point of contact for Quality related topics for the internal organization and customers
- Working and interacting with functional disciplines and external experts
- Reporting to the General Manager.
- University degree in Food Technology and preferable a Master in Food Quality Management
- Familiar with quality management and process technology
- Capable to have a helicopter view and to work in detail
- Likes to work in an entrepreneurial and innovative company
- Willing to travel internationally, 25% of the time
- Fluent in English and preferable another European language like French/German/Dutch
- Personal skills: self-starter, proactive, pragmatic attitude, strong communication skills and team player.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Menthe van Vierssen, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-83406199 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to email@example.com.
ECOM Agroindustrial Corp. Ltd. selected DUPP for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.