Royal Zeelandia Group Zierikzee
Ensuring one way of working and optimizing the economy of scale
- Responsible for establishing a specification management strategy and policy at group level; first for raw materials and later also for third-party products, packaging and non-food materials
- Managing and developing a new team of 5 Specification & Food Safety Specialists, located at international OpCo’s of Zeelandia
- Drafting and implementing plans to achieve standards at group and local level
- Setting up and maintaining a group food safety management system for raw materials
- Defining and developing the specification management & food safety procedures, guidelines and working instructions
- Developing and leading an internal network regarding of country specification management and food safety activities together with the other members of the QESHR team
- Monitoring external developments regarding specification management and food safety of ram materials (e.g. working together with the Regulatory Affairs Manager to assure implementation of regulatory changes affecting specifications in scope)
- Managing the assessment of specifications, food safety risks and outcomes of risk quick scans including proposed actions on deviations
- Member of the Group QESHR Management Team, together with the Group Managers of Regulatory Affairs, QA and SHE; reporting to the Group QESHR Director.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Food Technology, Nutrition, Chemistry or a similar educational background
- Senior and relevant management experience within Quality Assurance, Specification, Regulatory or R&D in the (international) food and/or food ingredients industry
- Actual knowledge and working experience with international food laws & regulations and with food safety aspects of ingredients, finished products and packaging materials
- Has the capability of creating and promoting a vision, translating this into realistically feasible plans to achieve widely supported results, bringing added value
- Able to deal with multiple priorities and conflicting interests in a changing environment
- Comfortable working and traveling (10% of time) in an international business environment with many stakeholders and functional disciplines at both global and local level
- Excellent project management, influencing and communication skills, with a good command of English and preferably additional European languages
- Personal skills: leadership, well organised, convincing, self-starter, proactive, positive critical attitude, enthusiastic, taking decisions, acts with integrity and team player.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Jakob Jan Verbraak, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-51820349 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to email@example.com.
Royal Zeelandia Group selected DUPP – Food Executive Search for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.