Royal Zeelandia Group
To work on global projects
- Responsible for managing the food safety process at a group level, by developing, implementing and maintaining an allergen management, food defense and food fraud structure
- Create, harmonize and maintain food safety policies, guidelines, procedures
- Set standards for allergen management such as a toolbox
- Perform and implement food fraud and food defense risk analysis, frameworks and methodologies
- Help create a (food) safety culture together with the SHE manager that promotes (food) safety awareness
- Evaluate and report on GFSI audits and propose improvements
- Work closely with the QESHR team members and the QESHR-QA colleagues in the operating companies
- Part of the Group QESHR team and reporting to the Group QA Manager.
- Bachelor degree in Food Technology or a similar educational background
- Working experience in a comparable position
- Knowledge of and experience working with food safety standards, preferably also on allergen management
- Knowledge of international food safety standards and quality systems
- Comfortable working in an international business environment, taking part and/or lead (group) projects, and sharing knowledge with group members on food safety
- Is flexible and willing to travel in Europe (5% of your time); Zeelandia offers the possibility for hybrid working
- Excellent in communication both in writing and verbally, fluent in English, additional languages preferred
- Personal skills: self-starter, well organised, team player, Ambition to grow, analytical, and perseverance.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Harmen van Essen, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-47835354 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Royal Zeelandia Group selected DUPP for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.