Royal Zeelandia Group
For discovering, sharing and supporting global innovations
- Responsible for discovering new expertise, sharing relevant knowledge and supporting global innovations
- Leading and developing a team of 20 employees comprising product technologists, scientists, analytical specialists, test bakers, analysts and knowledge center
- Contributing to category/product strategy plans by sharing customer and technology developments
- Defining an annual and three year R&D technology development program in line with category plans
- Implementing the R&D technology development program through adequate resource allocation within own department and through coordination with Global Category Development Managers and local R&D Managers
- Building and maintaining external networks with suppliers, research institutions and universities; bridging these external relations with the internal R&D organisation
- Acquiring new knowledge, sharing relevant information with stakeholders, developing global and local skills and organising technological trainings
- Member of the Global R&D Management Team, together with Global R&D Category Development Managers; reporting to the Global Director Marketing and R&D.
- Master/PhD degree in Food Science, Technology, Chemistry or a similar educational background
- Senior and relevant R&D management experience in the international food and/or food ingredients industry
- Proven track record in managing, building and developing professional R&D teams and utilising the available knowledge of professionals for global innovation processes
- Good understanding about actual market requirements in the food business and able to translate this into R&D programs, plans and actions
- Relevant knowledge about raw materials, ingredients and their interaction in the application and processing of food products
- Familiar with Intellectual Property and knowledge protection
- Comfortable working in an international business environment with many stakeholders in R&D and other functional disciplines at both global and local level
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, in English and preferably other European languages
- Personal skills: leadership, well organised, analytically strong, setting priorities, drive for innovation, convincing and taking decisions.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Jakob Jan Verbraak, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-51820349 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to email@example.com.
Royal Zeelandia Group selected DUPP – Food Executive Search for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.