For global compliance of food, cosmetic and pharmaceutical applications
- Globally responsible for product regulatory compliance regarding food contact materials, cosmetic and pharmaceutical packaging for Flint Group manufactured and resale products
- Managing and developing the global regulatory team, mainly located in Europe and the US, and ensuring close alignment with the various stakeholders in the divisions
- Defining and executing the regulatory affairs strategy and implementing policies, guidelines and best practices
- Developing and maintaining accurate and up to date regulatory digital documentation and paperwork towards customers; ensuring timely and complete response to regulatory requests
- Driving projects to achieve and maintain international and/or national regulatory compliance for new and existing products
- Performing and/or organizing risk assessments for substances used/present in the products based on scientifically acceptable methods
- Liaising and negotiating when necessary with regulatory authorities
- Representing or coordinating representation of Flint Group in trade associations; communicating the necessary information to the regulatory and/or business teams
- Designing scenarios for possible future developments and implications
- Reporting to the Senior Director Product Stewardship & Regulatory Affairs.
- MSc or PhD degree in Chemistry, Food Chemistry, Toxicology or a similar education
- Relevant management experience in a comparable role in the food contact materials sector like ink, packaging, chemicals or related industries
- Up to date chemical knowledge and familiar with relevant international legislation and requirements, such as EPA & TSCA, REACH, Direct Food Contact regulations i.e. Swiss and German ordinance
- Has external focus and understands international market dynamics
- Understanding of the graphical or packaging market is an advantage
- Team player with a results driven mindset, whilst remaining accurate and standing firm when needed
- Comfortable working in an international organisation with various stakeholders; the opportunity of hybrid working from a home office, preferably in combination with working in a Flint Group office or at a plant in Europe
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills and a strong communicator, both in writing and speaking; fluency in English and German, other languages preferred
- Personal skills: proactive, business acumen, client focus, setting priorities, well organised, getting things done mentality, creative in problem solving and pragmatic.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Jakob Jan Verbraak, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-51820349 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to email@example.com
Flint Group selected DUPP – Food Executive Search for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.