McCain Foods Lewedorp
With strong leadership and change management skills
- Responsible for the strategic leadership, management and operational performance of the Food Safety & Quality (FS&Q) function for the region Continental Europe
- Proposing and implementing plans and budgets, in line with the strategic business plan for the region Continental Europe and the global food safety & quality guidelines
- Leading the FS&Q team with direct line reports from 6 Plant Quality Managers and staff team reports from Quality Managers for quality systems, suppliers and sanitation; building capabilities and a strong succession pipeline
- Monitoring the quality performance by building partnerships with manufacturing groups and other cross function stakeholders; holding them accountable in line with global standards, goals and values
- Being the credible voice of food safety and quality across the organisation and externally (e.g. customers, regulators)
- Leading the regional crisis team in situations such as a product recall
- Member of the Integrated Supply Chain Leadership Team, together with directors for Manufacturing, Safety, Supply Chain, Engineering and Sustainability & Environment
- Member of the Global FS&Q Leadership Team
- Reporting to the VP Integrated Supply Chain of McCain Foods Continental Europe.
- Bachelor or Master degree, for example in a technological or technical direction
- Proven and relevant management experience in the food industry, in the quality function and/or related functional areas such as Manufacturing, Supply Chain or R&D
- Strong leadership and change management capabilities; people manager with the drive and personality to achieve targets and lead people consistent with the McCain core values
- Capable of setting and driving a strong food safety and quality culture
- Good understanding of the total supply chain process, from the agriculture origin towards production and delivery of the right quality consumer food products
- Strong analytical skills and using the required data for critical decisions, but equally not afraid to stand alone on major issues
- Comfortable working and travelling (about 30%) in an international organisation; home location preferably close to Villeneuve d’Ascq (France) or Lewedorp (NL)
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, with fluency in English and preferably a good command of Dutch and/or French
- Personal skills: inspiring, responsible, proactive, collaborative, results oriented, structured approach, takes decisions and pragmatic attitude.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Hans Hilbrands, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-51025152 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to email@example.com
McCain Foods selected DUPP – Food Executive Search for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.