With relevant international QA management experience
- Responsible for the performance and growth of the business unit Labels & Specifications and Audits & Inspections
- Formulating and implementing the strategic goals and annual plans for the business unit, in line with the strategy and business plan of Normec Foodcare
- Managing and inspiring the teams for Labels & Specifications (25 people) and for Audits & Inspections (10 people), with focus on full service for the customer portfolio
- Expanding the business in The Netherlands in new market segments and by developing new products/services
- Creating synergy, cooperation and innovation with other business units, for both existing products/markets as well as new products/markets
- Growing the business in Belgium and Germany (and in a later stage in other European countries) by utilizing market opportunities, through organic growth and acquisition
- Achieving targets in terms of financial results, customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction and other KPI’s, by monitoring the performance and making improvements where needed
- Reporting to the Director Operations.
- Bachelor or Master degree in a technical or business direction
- Broad experience as QA Manager/Director in the international food business
- Actual and relevant knowledge about QA regulations, systems and issues, preferably also with product labelling and/or quality inspections
- Strong leadership skills by inspiring and facilitating teams and also by creating connections and cooperation with other business units
- Capable of both optimizing the existing business performance as well as creating and building new business opportunities in terms of products/services and markets
- Commercial mindset and excited by further developing and growing the business in The Netherlands, but also in Belgium, Germany and other European countries
- Comfortable with working and travelling in an international organization with various locations; excellent communication and presentation skills in Dutch and English
- Personal skills: strategic vision, innovative, collaborative, well organized, takes decisions, results driven, continuous improver and pragmatic.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Hans Hilbrands, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-51025152 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to email@example.com
Normec Foodcare selected DUPP – Food Executive Search for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.