Senior role developing the nutrition discipline within Ausnutria
- Responsible for a substantial contribution to the development and execution of Ausnutria’s R&D strategy and objectives within a rapidly evolving environment
- Managing, coaching and developing a team of 4 Nutrition Research Scientists
- Defining, leading and realizing the Nutrition Research Program, aligning the short- and long-term research agenda, including the set up, planning and execution of projects
- Coordinating the support from the Nutrition team for various internal clients and stakeholders, and making sure that the output fits with customer needs and time lines
- Ensuring state-of-the-art knowledge and active participation in the fields of expertise
- Keeping a close eye on emerging scientific developments, trends and innovative ideas and translating these into potential business opportunities, concepts and projects
- Reinforcing and extending an external network at universities, research institutes, scientific institutions and other companies
- Working closely together with colleagues in R&D: Technology/Processing and Product Development and with colleagues in Marketing & Sales and Regulatory Affairs
- Reporting to the Head of R&D.
- PhD in Human Nutrition, Biochemistry, Medicine or equivalent
- Senior and relevant work experience within the (infant) nutrition industry combined with a track record in building and managing highly educated teams, including PhD’s
- Actual knowledge about managing research projects in a business context and utilising external research insights and resources
- Strong communication and influencing skills, easy connecting with all organisational levels and win support
- Comfortable in managing stakeholders and building internal and external working relationships
- Personal skills: proactive, energetic, business acumen, results driven, solution focused, inspirational leader, approachable and team player.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Jakob Jan Verbraak, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-51820349 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to email@example.com.
Ausnutria selected DUPP – Food Executive Search for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.