Royal Zeelandia Group
Fascinating international marketing role to grow the bread category
- Responsible for growing the long-term value and performance of the entire bread category by developing a category strategy to analyze and optimize the profitability of the product line
- Managing and coaching 2 Product Leaders
- Supporting OpCo’s in making strategic product choices, acting as an internal advisor and decision driver for the category
- Maintaining the standard portfolio, developing and maintaining strategic brands and concepts across multiple countries
- Leading innovations projects from business case to market introduction by customers, end-to-end (E2E)
- Building solid bridges between the group organization and OpCo’s and co-create with cross functional colleagues
- Identifying additional markets to launch and defining with OpCo’s, M&A and strategic partnership options to address adjacent growth opportunities and complete the category portfolio
- Collaborating intensively with the other Global Category Managers, Product Leaders, the Commercial Development Manager and the OpCo’s
- Member of the Marketing/R&D Management Team and reporting to the Group Marketing/R&D Director.
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Food Science & Technology or similar
- Relevant experience in international B2B marketing, category management in senior management roles, preferably in the international food ingredients industry
- Capable of understanding the technical aspects of products like functional ingredients such as enzymes, emulsifiers or other raw materials
- Strong project management skills by leading and participating in cross-functional teams and by building bridges between global and local teams
- Good understanding about trends, market and customer requirements and able to translate these into plans and actions
- Comfortable working in an international matrix organisation with different stakeholders, markets and cultures and willingness to travel in Europe; Zeelandia offers the possibility for hybrid working in combination with working in the office in Zierikzee or any other Zeelandia office or plant in Europe
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
- Personal skills: leadership, well organised, analytically strong, drive for innovation, setting priorities, convincing and taking decisions.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Jakob Jan Verbraak, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-51820349 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to email@example.com.
Royal Zeelandia Group selected DUPP – Food Executive Search for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.