Foodjob Nordic Aarhus
Global Business Development Manager Chocolate and Confectionary Fats (B2B) Strengthen the way of working, drive the pipeline and make better happen…
With focus on the CCF business globally you will be reporting to the Global Business Director and be part of the CCF industry team that is located in Aarhus, Denmark. Working in a matrix structure you will be key to strengthen the way of working and developing and leading the business in line with the global CCF industry strategy.
You will be responsible for identifying, executing and managing commercial, technical and busi-ness development type of projects. This includes:
- Leading and executing projects from small regional ones to large global ones.
- Building the CCF innovation strategy, platforms and pipeline – ensure strong value proposi-tions for new and existing solutions.
- Actively working to find new business opportunities in the market by working with the vari-ous regional CCF colleagues.
- Launch of new (regional or global) products and campaigns
- Providing market and competitor data
- Managing content and level of industry specific customer training and internal training
- Supporting with price guidelines and budget inputs
- Involvement in M&A type of activities
As Global Business Development Manager you will play an active role in the global CCF Go-to-Market team. Through coordinating with the team and through meetings with clients you will get significant international exposure. Travelling up to 50 days per year must be expected.
For the right candidate the location can be flexible, but close collaboration with the AAK office in Aarhus, Denmark is necessary, and therefore being located in Denmark is a plus.
Your track record includes solid experience in B2B sales or business development from the food industry or a related industry, and ideally you have academic merits in both business and a tech-nical field. You have a well developed business acumen and understanding of the industry value chain combined with a profound analytical capability and project management skills.
On a personal level you enjoy taking on responsibility and showing initiative. You have a structured approach towards your work and you always strive to deliver high quality.
To succeed in this position is furthermore important, that you like to be part of a team and that you feel confident engaging, motivating and coordinating across functional and international teams.
Fluency in English as well as flexibility and willingness to travel is required.
More information and application
This is a job offer from our IFR-a partner Foodjob Nordic.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Martin Alsted from Foodjob Nordic via tel. +45 2917 1009 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. You can also apply via the following link.
Foodjob Nordic ensures absolute discretion for all applicants.