With relevant knowledge in European Dairy Processing Technology
- Market analysis of available technologies
- Conduct cost benefit analysis regarding the impact of new technologies on the business
- Guide both technology supplier and receiving Saputo division to a sensible commercial outcome
- Build external relationships with universities, machine manufacturers and other stakeholders
- Build internal relationships with Plant Managers, Technical Managers and other important internal functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in dairy science or food technology with special dairy background
- Minimum 5 years` experience in the dairy industry, preferred coming from production in a technically advanced
- industrial dairy company or a dairy-focused machine manufacturer
- Good understanding in dairy processing, ideally with knowhow of proteins and physio-chemistry of cheese
- Existing network of technical or commercial contacts in the dairy industry technology sphere
- Proactive, self-starting personality with high level of discipline and prioritization, pragmatic approach to work, extensive
- travel availability (up to 50 %), and the ability to build relationships both internally and externally.
This position offers you the opportunity to support a big company with your knowledge in dairy technology and work in an international environment in a very flexible and self-dependent way.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Hans Hilbrands, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-51025152 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Saputo selected IFRA / International Food Recruitment Allicance for this vacancy as partner in the recruitment process.